Dove Family Dentistry - Covington has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant in Memphis, Tennessee. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner
Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors’ schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
Help clean the office and treatment rooms
Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Prior RDA experience PREFERRED
- Bilingual (Spanish) PREFERRED
- Versed in Dentrix is PREFERRED
- Dental Assistant license as required by state
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Date Posted : 11/14/2022