Roup Dental Family Dentistry has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Round Rock, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
- Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene
- Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- New RDH Grades Welcome!!
- Versed in Eaglesoft
- Able to work Monday through Thursday
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
Education Required:2 Year Degree - AS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :